1/22 Barlow Street Clayfield 4011 QLD
Quality Apartment in Sought After Location
Saturated in natural light, this spacious two bedroom apartment ideally positioned on the Ascot/Clayfield border provides the perfect opportunity for those looking to secure a private peaceful residence in a sought after location.
With close proximity to schools, parks, cafes and public transport, this apartment represents excellent value for money.
Other quality features include:
- Good sized bedrooms with built-in robes and fans
- Open plan living/dining room with air-conditioning
- Separate toilet and bathroom
- Security screens throughout
- Two entrances to the apartment
- East facing balcony
- Internal laundry
- Oversized remote garage with plenty of storage space
- Quiet location in a small complex of 6
- Well-maintained gardens
- Low body corporate fees (Approx. $610 per quarter)
- Council rates (Approx. $318 per quarter)
- Within Ascot State School catchment
Be sure to put this apartment on your Must See list.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Clayfield, QLD 4011 priced between $250,000 and $460,000