1210/77 Grey Street South Brisbane QLD 4101
Outstanding urban lifestyle or investment opportunity1210/77 Grey Street, South Brisbane
Set within the multi award-winning* Austin building, residents will enjoy easy walking distance to an outstanding array of cafés, restaurants and bars, the magnificent Southbank Parklands, Queens Street Mall, eclectic West End precinct as well bus, rail or ferry transport.
Just footsteps from world-class entertainment at QPAC, GOMA and the QLD Museum, the areas cultural and economic boom is set to continue with the highly-anticipated Queens Wharf and $2 billion Brisbane Live Developments.
Presently leased to excellent tenants until December 2017 and yielding $450 per week the property would be a solid start or addition to any investment portfolio.
A little over 2 years old, the apartments ultra-modern finishes are enhanced by 2.7m high ceilings, full-height glass windows and a spacious open-plan design. The generous bedroom enjoys a walk-through robe, two-way ensuite and direct terrace access.
Additional apartment features include:
- Alfresco entertaining terrace with River, Southbank, city skyline and urban outlooks
- Fully ducted air-conditioning
- Immaculate kitchen with stone benchtops and European Ilve appliances
- Integrated study area and separate internal laundry
- Spectacular landscaped rooftop entertaining area, infinity swimming pool, barbeques & sweeping city views
- Secure intercom entry
- Lift access from both street level and the secure parking garage
- Excellent 24-hour management
Take advantage of the convenient walk-to-everything lifestyle and continued growth of this flourishing riverside precinct. And, with its cutting-edge style and bonus of an address within the coveted Brisbane State High School catchment, this apartment offers superior liveability and rental appeal.
An inspection is sure to impress!
* including 2015s 'Best Residential Apartment Building in Australia at prestigious Asia Pacific Property Awards
- Sat, 21st Oct 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in South Brisbane, QLD 4101 priced between $300,000 and $560,000