121 Golden Avenue Calamvale QLD 4116
A MUST INSPECT - GREAT CONDITION TOWNHOUSE FOR ALL SAVVY HOME BUYERS121 Golden Avenue, Calamvale
The home is loaded with appeal and features - a large formal lounge with extra window, two air conditioners in lounge & master bedroom, premium brand new Fisher&Paykel kitchen glass cooktop, brand new Omega Oven & Dishwasher plus a delightful new Westinghouse stainless steel Rangehood on top of stove. In addition to a full set of high-end brand kitchen appliances, the wife will be pleased with the generous sized kitchen bench-top overlooking the back gardens.
Throughout the house new modern lighting is all fitted with LED lights to make the home most power efficient to run. Upstairs both two bathrooms have recently been upgraded with large new shower screen doors with laminated glass and brand new quality tap fittings. This would perfectly suit a young owner occupier couple looking to simply move in, no further spend on reno, just lay back and relax!
More excitingly, one will be impressed with the comfort of having a great sized private rear garden plus wide side yard fully enclosed with new colorbond back fence. It's rare nowadays to come across a townhouse unit that offers such big courtyard spaces wonderful for kids to play, for growing flowers or for family party. One would see this ideal home for a growing family seeking a spacious townhouse home in a gated complex. This most lovely home hosts a peaceful welcoming ambience and will make coming home everyday a pure delight.
* Air-conditioned large lounge room with 2 windows
* Great sized modern kitchen with a generous bench-top & lots of cupboard storage space
* Brand new Fisher&Paykel cooktop, brand new Omega oven, brand new Omega dishwasher
* 3 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
* New modern home lightings all featuring LED energy saving lights
* Master bedroom features air conditioner, spacious ensuite with shower, vanity & toilet
* Exceptionally large built-in clothe wardrobe in master bedroom
* Private balcony exclusive upstairs with newly painted timber deck
* New laminated glass shower screens for both main bathroom & master ensuite
* 2 toilets upstairs, 1 toilet downstairs, fitted with new toilet seating set
* Single big lock-up garage with internal access into home plus parking for a 2nd car on private driveway
* Low maintenance large private greenery courtyard with new colorbond back fence
* A long side yard with access and privacy hedges at the front
* Quiet, private position inside the gated complex
* A rare 194m2 exceptionally large block of land - almost like a small house
* South - North facing aspect
* Whole unit fully fenced with safety and privacy
* Lots of wardrobe & cupboard storage throughout the home
* Extra window in the living area letting in more natural light
* Security screens on all opening windows and doors
* Insulation to the ceiling very cool in summer
* Garage with remote control roller door and internal access door
* Plenty of visitor car parks closely adjacent to this home
* Body Corporate Fees are approx $760 per quarter, BCC rates approx $278 per quarter
* Complex gate with remote control & Intercom installed in each unit
* Complex common facilities include a large sized swimming pool, BBQ, SPA and monitor cameras
* Very central location of Calamvale next to the Calamvale Police Station
* Two sets of traffic lights to Sunnybank Hills Shopping Centre, Grand Plaza Bunnings, Harvey Norman, The Good Guys etc
* Walk to Calamvale Community College ( 5 min walk)
* Walk to Bus 140 stop ( 200 meters)
* Walk to shopping town at the front of complex (Malay food, Subways, Fries & Chips, Chemicals, India food, 24hr shop, Ice Cream, Bakers)
* More than 5 childcare centres nearby within walking distance or 3 min drive
* A short drive to Calamvale Central playground & the new Swimming Centre
* Quick access to Beaudesert Rd, Logan Motorway, M1, M3, walk to bus 150 stop
The complex features a superb resort style pool, BBQ and picnic area and has an on-site manager to ensure everything runs smoothly and is always kept tidy. Shops, schools and public transport are all close by. Walk to Calamvale Community College. Walk to bus 140,150, Calamvale Police Station is on the same street within 50 meters.
This beautiful 3 bedroom home is so well maintained with a relaxed lifestyle. It's new owner has lots of flexibilities to put in your own personal touches such as changing the carpet to timber flooring, converting the garage into an office. It's all your call to make it a superb home at this sought after hot spot location!
Owners have retired and have decided to sell. So don't delay call today for inspection. You are welcome to inspect during the open home time as advertised or if that is not convenient time please call Alan Hu to arrange a suitable time for a private view.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Calamvale, QLD 4116 priced between $210,000 and $390,000