1205/183 Kent Street Sydney 2000 NSW
Stamford on Kent | Beautifully Renovated Two Bedroom + Study Water Residence
Capturing sparkling water views stretching across the Harbour and beyond, this spacious North West facing 2 bedroom apartment is situated on the 12th level of the luxurious Stamford On Kent building. Originally a three bedroom this residence has been lovingly crafted into a sumptuous two bedroom plus study. It is an impressive renovation in both quality, form and function.
* Generously spaced open plan living and dining areas with beautiful timber floors, dual blind system window furnishings, high ceilings and all framed by floor to ceiling glass windows to showcase the sensational water views.
* All living and bedroom areas directly flow through to the large private balcony
* 1205 has a perfectly designed kitchen which has been meticulously renovated to the highest standards, It features an abundance of bench space, smart storage, European appliances with stone finishes. Additional feature is the large walk in pantry
* The main bedroom is truly a standout room benefiting from both the Northern and Western water vistas. Designed as a parents retreat with king size proportions this master bedroom features direct balcony access with a walk-in-robe and comes with a large carrara marble ensuite.
* King sized second bedroom plus another full carrara marble bathroom
* A sublime study area with space for two comfortably which can easily be concealed when entertaining
* Other notable inclusions are powder room on entry, large pantry room of kitchen and internal laundry
* Secure drive-in 2 car in Tandem arrangement, with space for ample storage.
Located within the northern Kent Street village, Stamford on Kent is close to transport, cafes, The Rocks, theaters, financial district and easy access to the harbour foreshore. Investors take note - capitalize on the infrastructure and lifestyle changes that the six billion dollar Barangaroo precinct is bringing. The recently renovated five star Stamford On Kent features a 24 hour concierge, fully equipped gymnasium, pool, spa and steam rooms.
Contact Travis Reeve 0414 347 713 or [email protected] or Tim Breckell 0411 73 11 33 [email protected] for further information.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sydney, NSW 2000 priced between $1,800,000 and $3,300,000