1204/20 Pelican Street Surry Hills 2010 NSW
The ultimate inner city abode
A contemporary offering from the renowned Melbourne firm Wood/Marsh Architecture, this stunning apartment is perfectly set in one of the inner city's premier communities. Ideally low maintenance with an intuitive floorplan and views to Hyde Park and the skyline, this is a home of undeniable appeal.
- Open entertaining, distinct lounge/dining spaces
- Inviting master has a walk-in robe and an ensuite
- Deluxe electric kitchen has CaesarStone benches
- Well configured with ideally separate bedroom wings
- European laundry, air conditioning, concierge and balcony
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, filled with sun, storage cage
- Manicured gardens, heated outdoor pool and gym
Moments to Oxford Street shopping and metres to Hyde Park, museums, restaurants and train stations, it is a short stroll to the CBD. An impressive first home or investment with the potential for a strong rental return, this is carefree modern living at its finest.
Water Rates: $174 Quarterly
Council Rates: $213 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $1500 Quarterly
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Shane Howley at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 â Your Concierge to the Lending World.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Surry Hills, NSW 2010 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000