12 Whitecaps Avenue Point Cook 3030 VIC
Contemporary living in award winning Alamanda
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 12 Whitecaps Avenue, Point Cook. Designed and constructed by Metricon, this beautiful home offers an awe-inspiring floor plan with integrated indoor/outdoor entertaining that families will adore. Set within prestigious Alamanda Estate, this home offers no short of four bedrooms, hostess kitchen, separate living zones and outdoor alfresco, perfect for entertaining family and friends. Inspect at the open for inspection this Saturday or contact the agent for a private inspection or more information.
- Boasting four bedrooms, including the main bedroom appointed with spacious walk in robe and en suite with dual basins, oversized shower and stone bench tops. Bedrooms two, three and four are each fitted with built in robes and are serviced by a central bathroom with bath.
- Modern kitchen includes stainless steel appliances including 900mm upright cooker and range hood, integrated dishwasher, built-in microwave, stone bench tops, walk in pantry, plenty of storage space and an island bench suitable for casual meals.
- Elegant open plan living space that includes central living hub comprising of dining and family area adjacent the kitchen and a separate rumpus room.
- Timber stacker doors open out to the extended outdoor alfresco area with café blinds to ensure enjoyment all year round, overlooking the backyard complete with a garden shed.
- 27 squares of living including garage (approx) set on 512m2 block (approx).
- Complete with luxury features including remote control double garage with internal access, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, security alarm and intercom, surround sound in rumpus and alfresco, bamboo flooring, separate laundry, day/night blinds, landscaped gardens and lots more!
- Zoned for entry to sought after Alamanda College which is just around the corner and fitted with fibre optic network.
Located about 26 km from Melbourne's CBD, Alamanda includes a $6 million fully built and operational recreation and community centre, café, five hectares of wetlands, landscaped parks, stunning sculptures, walking and cycling tracks, proposed school and child care facility, and fibre optic network for high speed Internet, subscriber channels, analogue and digital television. * Zoning subject to change at any time.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Point Cook, VIC 3030 priced between $440,000 and $810,000