12 Waratah Street Kooringal 2650 NSW
make your mark
Ripe to renovate or just move on in
- this private home is perfect for the first home buyer or investor
- featuring three generously sized bedrooms, all have built-in robes and ceiling fans
- watch the kids play in the park across the road while you soak up the sun in the light-filled sunroom at the front of the home
- polished floorboards are a feature of the spacious lounge room which opens through to the family meals area
- the kitchen is a blank canvas, practical in it's current state with plenty of bench and cupboard space but ripe for a modern update
- relax on the back verandah and enjoy the easy maintenance gardens and open air paved barbeque area
- ducted gas heating is quick to make the home cosy, with reverse cycle air conditioning to keep it cool
- a separate carport at the front of the home provides easy off street parking, complementing a single lock up garage
- freshly painted throughout, other points to mention include plenty of underhouse storage, an office downstairs at the rear of the garage and second toilet in the laundry
- situated in a quiet street, convenience is key with the Kooringal Mall and primary and secondary schools all within walking distance
With plenty of potential, this home is just waiting for someone to make it their own
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kooringal, NSW 2650 priced between $200,000 and $370,000