12 Village Bay Cl Marks Point NSW 2280
North Facing Lakeside Entertainer12 Village Bay Cl, Marks Point
With four bedrooms plus study, multiple living and generous entertaining areas, the property has been cleverly designed to maximise space and liveability, in a stylish, sophisticated and timeless setting within metres from the lake’s edge.
* Enter via secure electric gate or key-locked pedestrian gate
* Magically landscaped and established gardens.
* Downstairs offers a tiled living area overlooking the rear deck and entertaining.
* Upstairs you will find the open plan kitchen living and dining - this expansive and welcoming room is a superb use of space and features beautiful blue gum timber floors and high ceilings overlooking the lake and entertainer’s balcony.
* Modern kitchen boasting dishwasher, 4 burner gas cooktop & oven, marine inspired glass splashback, soft closing drawers, double fridge space with plumbing in place, built-in convection microwave.
* 3 bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes, spacious master with walk-in robe & ensuite, 1 bedroom with built-in robe + study downstairs.
* 3 modern bathrooms –main bathroom with deep bath & heated flooring & ensuite with shower & wall heater.
* Internal laundry/3rd bathroom with ample cabinetry and storage space plus wash tub, shower & toilet making it the perfect place to use after swimming.
* One of the best entertaining areas available featuring large salt water pool, 7 seater chlorinated spa, built-in kitchen with bbq, fridges, industrial tapware, sand pit, fish pond and undercover clothes line. With exposed beams and hardwood timber flooring, this will be the place you and the kids spend a lot of time this approaching warm season.
* Oversize double car lock up garaging.
* Daikin ducted & zoned air conditioning upstairs.
* 12 solar panels for low-cost living.
* Dux Airoheat hot water system.
* Rates: $462.80 per quarter
Enjoy holiday-style living day in and day out within a relaxed and tranquil locale, simply walk to local parks, corner store, post office, coffee shop, boat ramp and enjoy being just minutes away from shops, schools, cafes, restaurants, Marks Point Marina, Marks Point Bowling Club, Belmont Golf Club, Swansea Channel and so much more. Inspection by appointment.
Property Code: 243
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Marks Point, NSW 2280 priced between $900,000 and $1,800,000