12 Sutton Grove Branxton 2335 NSW
PERFECT family home on 2 acres with shed and pool!
Located in the heart of the Hunter Valley this fabulous modern home sits on a generous 2 acres and is ideal for a family that needs space in a quiet and relaxed street.
This wonderful home is loaded with features including:
- Fabulous open plan kitchen and living area with gas stainless steel appliances, large pantry and views over the patio & pool.
- Formal lounge
- Games room
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
- Another 3 good sized bedrooms each with built-in robes
- Separate study or 5th bedroom
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Double remote access garage
- Large patio area perfect for entertaining
- Sparkling 9m inground pool
- Cubby house and chook pen
- Dog proof fenced yard
- Large 14m x 7m shed with power and caravan access
- LOADS of side access to park boats, vans etc.
The centrally located suburb of Branxton allows not only a rural lifestyle and outlook, but offers a balance of city living. Newcastle is an easy 45-minute drive down the Hunter Expressway and just a 2-hour drive from Sydney.
You'll find everything you need in the quiet country town of Branxton, including a grocery store, chemist, butchers, hairdressers, hardware, bakery, pub, primary school and preschool.
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Branxton, NSW 2335 priced between $550,000 and $1,010,000