12 Steelwood Street Heathwood 4110 QLD
Stylish modern double storey home in the upmarket Parkwood Estate. Why build when you can have all this now?
Only 4 years young, this is an immaculately designed and built Plantation home with plenty of luxury features that has just come on the market. Why waste time, money and stress on building a new home when you can have this now?!
With a massive 433 square meters of living space on a large 576 square meter block with a lovely outlook, this contemporary house has plenty of room for a growing family.
Located in an elevated street, the home features upgraded quality fittings throughout with a large private alfresco entertainment area in the back.
No expense has been spared with this well loved home. Conveniently located close to parks and amenities, the house is nestled within the upmarket Parkwood Estate that has seen some strong growth in the area.
Some of the highlights include:
- Walking distance to school, child care centre and bus stop (including the 118 City Rocket)
- Walk to the newly opened Heathwood shops including 7 Eleven, Zaraffas, Oportos etc
- Close to parks
- 5 Bedroom + huge study
- 3 Bathrooms (including ensuite) fully tiled to top
- Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area featuring high ceilings
- Quality Italian Stainless steel standalone cooktop and rangehood
- Large Theatre room
- Upstairs TV area
- Oversized garage
- Understair storage
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Solid hardwood timber decks in the al fresco and front porch areas
- Ducted airconditiong
- Ducted Electrolux vacuum cleaner
- 7000L rainwater tank
- 1.5kW Solar panel system
- Solar hot water system
- Security alarm system
- Video Intercom system
- Datapoints throughout
- Mains gas connection
Viewing by appointment only.
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Heathwood, QLD 4110 priced between $520,000 and $960,000