12 Sherringham Crescent Durack NT 0830
HEY GOLF FANATICS - THE GOLF COURSE IS @ THE BACK FENCE!12 Sherringham Crescent, Durack
Durack is a fabulous family friendly neighbourhood master planned with waterways and kilometres of bike and walking paths surrounding the Palmerston Golf Course. Conveniently located only a few minutes drive from the Palmerston City Centre and the soon to be opened Gateway Shopping Centre.
What we love about this delightful property:
- Number one - the position backing onto the Golf Course - no back neighbour
- The Mews a private area with no through traffic - quality homes & safe for kids
- Definitely the block size at 790m2 this is one of the largest blocks in Durack
- The front garden & big fenced back garden with heaps of room for a pool
- Four generous sized bedrooms each featuring built-in mirrored robes
- The separate study a fabulous asset & the floor plan is very practical for a family
- Spacious open kitchen looking out to the back garden you to watch the kids play
- The kitchen design with room for all the family to help prepare breakfast or dinner
- Two bathrooms no morning rush & the family bathroom has both a bath & shower
- The functionality of the additional family room opening out to the back verandah
- Easy access to the brilliant lake down the street plus the bike paths & walkways
- The convenience of being able to walk the children to school in just a few minutes
- Quick clean tiled flooring & Split system air-conditioning throughout the home
- The storeroom which is under the main roof & accessed down the side
- The double attached carport & additional gated drive through to the back yard
- A true lifestyle property for the Golfing or young family 1st Fairway out the back
Definitely a property for your 'must see' list! Call today to arrange a viewing.
Property Code: 2096
- Sat, 19th Aug 12:30PM – 1:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Durack, NT 830 priced between $370,000 and $700,000