12 River Gum Close Fitzgibbon 4018 QLD
A Wonderful Lowset in a Superb Location
Perfectly set at the end of a whisper quiet cul de sac, within walking distance of the Carseldine Train Station, this low maintenance brick and tile home has a family friendly floor plan and is sure to impress both owner occupiers and investors alike.
Positioned within a tightly held enclave of Fitzgibbon, the location is within 14km of CBD, 10 minutes from Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and provides easy access to the Brisbane Airport. There are a variety of excellent public and private schools within a convenient distance of the home.
Special Features include:
- Lowset brick and tile construction (the roof has recently been restored)
- 3 sizeable built in bedrooms; Master bedroom offers walk-in robe
- Separate study or 4th bedroom option
- A well appointed kitchen with electric cook top and an abundance of bench space and storage
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining area
- A neat and tidy family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry
- Single lock-up garage with room for storage and internal access
- A lovely big yard offering plenty of space for the kids or a puppy to run around. There is space for your shed and side access is available for your caravan, boat or trailer.
- North/south aspect
A well presented home with an excellent floor plan and walking distance to the train - What more could you ask for?? The owners are committed to selling and will consider reasonable offers. For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact DANIEL WATERS.
Year Built: 1994
Land Size: 400m2
Rates: $364 p/qtr
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fitzgibbon, QLD 4018 priced between $280,000 and $520,000