12 Quoll Road Baranduda VIC 3691
A True Paradise12 Quoll Road, Baranduda
The floor plan showcases a spacious lay out including formal living area overlooking the surrounding hills and a sun drenched and very large second family/meals space.
Centrally positioned the kitchen has updated Miele appliances, an amazing walk-in pantry plus breakfast eatery. Bedrooms to the main home number three plus a study/fourth bedroom and an external studio/fifth bedroom which also offers a toilet and sink with hot/cold water. The master suite is a great room with it's own bathroom plus his and hers walk-in robes and double shower. A tremendous block size 1800m2 provides lovely aspects including a paved courtyard and secure fenced yard for pets. A magnificent shed in the rear yard is easily accessed and fully lined with sarking and cones with fixed steel shelves. Heating and cooling is via four split system units, gas wall furnace, a comfortable home all year round.
- Positioned on the high side of the street an appealing design with bull nose verandah which wraps around the front of home and lovely timber decking
- Further enhanced with stained glass, decorative cornice work, 9' ceilings plus polished boards to the main living zone
- Supreme shedding with 3 phase power, pot belly heater, 10 x 6metres in size and many power points plus a double 6.5 x 5.5 metre carport attached is an ideal man cave/handyman space
- Of the bedrooms under the roof line, one is currently a study with built-in shelving/book cases
- The Baranduda Ranges is a back drop to envy with walking and bike paths to discover at your leisure
- The external fifth bedroom is an ideal teenage retreat, guest room or study, also with it's own electric hot water service
- Come and experience pristine gardens that are watered automatically and include citrus varieties, succulents and a variety to enjoy
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Baranduda, VIC 3691 priced between $400,000 and $740,000