12 Phillip Street Balmain 2041 NSW
Charming village semi with potential
With the vibrant attractions of Darling Street at its doorstep, this gorgeous weatherboard semi exudes charm, offering plenty of scope to further capitalise. A perfect first house purchase, it has potential to add a second storey to optimise space (STCA). Ideal for those who enjoy quintessential village living, it's immersed among a thriving cafe and restaurant scene, eclectic retail stores and entertainment, with CBD buses just moments away.
- Two generous bedrooms with ceiling fans, main with fireplace
- Bright free-flowing living and dining space with gas bayonet
- Pristine open-plan gas kitchen with servery through to living
- Spacious bathroom, concealed laundry with courtyard access
- Convenient side access to a courtyard garden with storage area
- Classic timber floorboards, high skirting boards, picture rails
- Ideal young family home with possibilities, near-level access
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balmain, NSW 2041 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000