12 Peachface Crescent Springfield QLD 4300
Location, large block & great entertaining!12 Peachface Crescent, Springfield
So convenient and so close, walk for 2 minutes to the local shopping centre and 3 minutes' walk to school, it doesn't get much better than this. A brilliant family home with side access for trailers caravans etc. Solar power too
The outdoor living is amazing with an extra-large patio and still we have loads of room in the yard for adding swimming pool etc. So much potential!
* Kitchen with good bench & cupboard space, stainless steel appliances
* Lounge including a fire place
* Dining off the kitchen
* Master bedroom with glass slider built in wall to wall wardrobes
* 3 Further bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
* Double garage with extra storage space
* Extra storage room and also under house storage
* Fully fenced with established grounds
* Security screens & doors
* 5 kw Solar power unit with 22 panels
* Timber style flooring
Springfield has so much to offer!
Schools, Early learning, Medical facilities, Restaurants, Springfield Fair with super market & other specialty stores, parks & playgrounds. Transport includes bus & the Springfield Train station.
If thats not enough Springfield is just minutes from Springfield Lakes and master plan community with beautiful lakes and plenty of playgrounds for young and old. Both private & public schools, day care facilities & university. The Orion Shopping Centre - shop's & restaurants and Events Cinemas.
A superb interactive parkland playground "Robelle Domain" water park, walking trails & amphitheatre. Also Orion recreational swimming lagoon. Mater Private Hospital stage 1. located in the 52ha master-planned health precinct.
- Sat, 22nd Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Springfield, QLD 4300 priced between $310,000 and $580,000