12 Pavillion Court Glenella 4740 QLD
Peace, Space & Style in Northview
QUIETLY tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac in popular Northview Gardens Estate, this exquisite, contemporary home is nearly 300sq m under roof and has three living areas, a drive-through shed and a swimming pool.
This beautifully presented home was built in 2010, is set on an 810sq m block and is designed to cater for a family that needs space, enjoys an indoor-outdoor lifestyle and insists on modern style and design.
The house flows through a large open plan living, kitchen and dining area, past the parents' retreat, which includes its own TV room and onto a third family room near the children's bedrooms, providing the younger family members with their own area as well.
The property offers extra space wherever you look and defies the common complaint about modern homes having small bedrooms and not enough storage.
Look at the parents' retreat, a spacious private sanctuary that includes a large bedroom, walk-through wardrobe, en-suite bathroom and a TV/lounge room that closes off from the rest of the house.
The children's bedrooms are also enormous and provide room for big beds, desks and bedside tables, without feeling cramped or cluttered.
Outside, the property overlooks a large area of green space that separates the house from rear neighbours.
Some of the other features offered by this property include:
- Beautiful white tiles and ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Sparkling white kitchen with stone bench-tops, a gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Purpose-built study nook in the open plan living area
- Main bathroom has double vanity, separate toilet and separate shower area incorporating large linen cupboards. There is also a third toilet in the laundry
- There is ample storage in every room of this home
- Covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking the pool and surrounding green space
- Apart from the double garage there is a shed, which is drive-through and offers dual access both from the drive way and at the rear of the property
- Low-maintenance property means you won't be spending all weekend doing yard work, but you will have a sense of outdoor space
Northview Gardens is the most popular family estate in Mackay because of the quality homes, large blocks and convenient access to schools, shops and the CBD. This property offers that location in a peaceful setting at the end of a cul-de-sac sac, whilst also providing one of the more modern homes in the precinct.
If you want that location, need the space of three living areas, like an indoor-outdoor lifestyle, require a shed and love contemporary style then give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection because we have just ticked all your boxes.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glenella, QLD 4740 priced between $400,000 and $730,000