12 Myaree Way Duncraig WA 6023
NOW UNDER OFFER12 Myaree Way, Duncraig
If you are a potential seller please contact me as we have had 55 buyers that came through this property within 14 days on market and multiple offers presented.
Set Date Sale All Offers Presented Tuesday 8th November
The seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to the Set Date without notice.
Within easy walking distance of Duncraig Primary School, Duncraig Shopping Centre and the beautiful Marri Reserve, this delightful four bedroom two bathroom family home is perfectly positioned to fulfil your needs, offering both character living and a sense of spaciousness throughout a contemporary functional design.
Inside, high ceilings are complemented by solid Jarrah timber floorboards that are both easy on the eye and warm the house right up, from a welcoming spacious dining room and its pleasant bay window, to a huge sunken family area and the renovated central kitchen in between. There is even a sunken sitting or activity room that virtually doubles personal options and is great for the kids as another “hang out” spot.
The master bedroom is large and boasts a fitted walk-in wardrobe and is just footsteps from a modernised and fully-tiled bathroom with a separate bath, shower and heat lights. There is also a study off the main hallway, complete with a custom built-in desk and shelving.
Outdoors, a huge rear pitched alfresco/patio overlooks another sunken deck, with a massive shimmering below-ground backyard swimming pool sitting between the entertaining space and a magnificent poolside gazebo deck that also features a covered lean-to and the ideal place to put a future spa. At the front of the property there is plenty of scope to install a mechanical gate and eventually secure the seemingly-endless driveway parking area, including an extra trailer or boat bay and access into a generous pitched and remote-controlled double garage.
Only a short distance separates this whisper-quiet street location from the sprawling playing fields and sporting facilities of the nearby Percy Doyle Reserve, pristine swimming beaches, Duncraig Senior High School, public transport, Hillarys Boat Harbour, freeway convenience, golf courses and so much more. Come and feel the love!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
- Family room with a gas bayonet and double French doors leading out to a spacious rear alfresco entertaining deck, complete with a ceiling fan and cafe/shade blinds
- Split-system air-conditioning to the activity room
- Revamped kitchen with stylish light fittings, a breakfast bar for casual meals, an electric cook top, a Whirlpool oven, a Bosch dishwasher and a range hood
- 3rd bedroom with low-maintenance flooring, split-system air-conditioning and a large elevated walk-in robe
- 4th bedroom also has a raised WIR
- Spacious fully-tiled and renovated main bathroom-come-laundry, comprising of a separate bath, shower, toilet, a charming vanity and outdoor access
- Linen press
- Old laundry/storeroom with storage, a separate toilet and alfresco access
- Front verandah deck
- Gorgeous French windows throughout
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Solar hot water system
- Backyard lawns
- Stone swimming pool water feature
- Corner adventure cubby house in the backyard
- Garden shed
- Pedestrian gate access at front
- Close to all of your everyday amenities
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Duncraig, WA 6023 priced between $420,000 and $780,000