12 Mckenna Road Glen Waverley VIC 3150
Regal Residence with Complete Connection12 Mckenna Road, Glen Waverley
A flawless family floorplan consists of a light-filled formal front lounge with dining space, separate family/rumpus room and an open meals and kitchen area with stainless steel gas cooking, range hood, as new wall-mounted oven and quality wooden bench tops.
A downstairs powder room with shower provides convenience while upstairs the main bathroom is central to 4 good-sized bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, and the master which has its own walk-in robe and ensuite.
Overlooking a large private back-yard the balcony provides a place to sit and observe the fruit trees while a double garage adds to a quality offering with proximity to Brandon Park and Pinewood shopping centres, Glen Waverley shopping, transport and schools, Monash University, Eastlink and the Monash M1 Freeway.
- Immaculately presented dual story home with multiple living and dining areas
- Kitchen with stainless steel gas cooking, oven and range hood plenty of storage and bench space, pantry and a tiled splash back
- Bathrooms across both levels, upstairs study nook and under house storage
- As new gas hot water service, gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and a reverse cycle split-system
- Outdoor balcony, apple trees, private grassed backyard and a gated driveway down to the double lock up garage with new roller doors
- Ample accommodation, alarm system, wooden floorboards and tiled floors
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.12mckennaroadglenwaverley.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days
- Thu, 24th Aug 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 26th Aug 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Thu, 31st Aug 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Sat, 2nd Sep 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
- Thu, 7th Sep 1:30PM – 2:00PM +
- Sat, 9th Sep 1:30PM – 2:00PM +
- Sat, 9th Sep2:00PM+
- 726m² Virtual Tour:Click to view
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glen Waverley, VIC 3150 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,100,000