12 Marine Drive Forster NSW 2428
VIEWS VIEWS VIEWS12 Marine Drive, Forster
With unsurpassed views, this property features:-
* Main living/dining area is open plan with high ceilings and timber flooring. Enjoy a true chef's kitchen featuring Caesar stone bench tops and splash backs, all Smeg appliances (including two ovens), solid timber island bench and lots of storage.
* Lounge and dining room feature large tinted panoramic windows to enjoy the magnificent views.
* Three generous sized bedrooms - two of which currently have queen sized beds (Plus Study or 4th bedroom) and a fully appointed main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, Spa Bath, Caesar stone bench tops and provision to operate front load washing machine.
Upstairs has brand new ducted air-conditioning to all rooms.
* Spacious Master bedroom which comfortably holds a king sized bed, and has customized built in's (including an ironing station) and stunning views down One Mile Beach and Cape Hawke.
* Second family room/rumpus, kitchen with integrated laundry and a second bathroom (also with floor to ceiling tiles for easy maintenance).
* An entertainers delight with a large deck featuring an open/closing roof off the downstairs family/rumpus room.
* Second workshop attached to main house.
Downstairs area also has a brand new split cycle inverter air conditioning unit.
The property has a double garage (remote controlled) and has a large attached workshed with loads of storage space. Beside the garage is an additional car space which could also hold a boat or caravan, with the driveway also able to accommodate another 3-4 cars off street parking.
There is potential to add a third storey (subject to council approval).
The gardens are well established with native plants designed for low ongoing maintenance, and provides a very private setting in paradise. The property is protected from the nor eastly winds by Bennets Head.
Enjoy captivating views of One Mile Beach, Cape Hawke, Golf course and the hinterland in the distance.
This home is centrally located- close to Forster Primary school, Stocklands shopping village and Forster CBD.
This property is a must to inspect for those seeking an outstanding home in beautiful Forster. It will be sure to impress.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Forster, NSW 2428 priced between $660,000 and $1,230,000