12 Lloyd Street Walkervale QLD 4670
TIMELESS ELEGANCE MEETS ENTERTAINERS DELIGHT - BATH IN THE ORIGINAL BEAUTY!12 Lloyd Street, Walkervale
This split level chamfer board home has been freshly painted inside and out in the last 2 years. Sitting on rendered brick base and cement stumps this property is well and truly neat as a pin!
Stand out Features:
* Freshly painted internal and external in the last 2 years.
* Brick base with cement stumps
* All plumbing has been replaced under the house with PVC pipe
* High clearance DLUG with power
* Garden Shed
* Small water tank
* Front balcony with own balcony off the main bedroom
* Side access to rear of block
* Second owner. (recently rented)
* High and Dry
* Hardwood frame
* Chamfer board external
* Carpet, tiles lino and polished floors
* High clearance outdoor area
* Security screens all the way round
* Ceiling fans
* Air condition with reverse cycle
* Local parks and public transport in walking distance
* Storage rooms
* Circa 1960 build
Rates: approx. $1600 per half
Rent: Recently returning $300 per week
This fantastic family home is a great opportunity for the extended family who are looking to be situated in a well-established area within 5 mins to the CBD.
For an information sheet covering all the facts and figures. Please contact exclusive listing agent Brendan Dingle on 0401 500 412 or email@example.com
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Walkervale, QLD 4670 priced between $210,000 and $390,000