12 Hillgrove Court Bushland Beach 4818 QLD
Gorgeous 3 level Beach House Backing Onto Bushland
Love the sand, water and sea breezes? Well then you'll love 12 Hillgrove Court, Bushland Beach located just a few streets back from the popular Bushland Beach!
12 Hillgrove Court offers a variety of beautiful features, from the high ceilings to the timber floor boards throughout. This home has to be seen to be believed and is the perfect home for anyone who loves the beach and relaxing lifestyle.
On the ground floor of this beautifully designed home you will see the amazing and spacious Tasmanian Oak finished kitchen with a large walk in pantry. The kitchen offers an abundance of space for the cook of the home with plenty of cupboard and bench space to fill. The kitchen looks out over the huge open plan dining room and family room. This area is perfect for the cooler months but now that we are leading into summer, you will be spending most of your time out on the beautiful timber deck out the front. On this level you will also find the internal laundry room with plenty of linen space as well as an additional powder room.
Upstairs you will find the 4 bedrooms, all rooms are spacious with built in robes and air conditioning. The master bedroom is almost 4x4m in size, plus it has an ensuite and walk in robe. There is also the main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub. Also there is the second living room, perfect for the adults to enjoy themselves while the kids are downstairs watching their own TV.
As the weather heats up you can cool down in the gorgeous in ground pool, complete with a built in spa and waterfall. We can guarantee you that over the next few months you'll be spending more time out here than inside running the air con. With the festive season only a couple of months away, just imagine yourself entertaining your family and friends in this beautiful home, you won't have to worry about the space as you'll have plenty of it both inside and out!
This amazing home is over 200sqm and sits on an impressive 1,408sqm block. The yard is fully irrigated, with beautiful and established gardens, a chicken coop and also a small fruit tree orchard. The block is completely fenced and you have no rear neighbours, there is also an automatic front gate that takes you up the driveway to the 4x carport.
Situated in a quiet beachside court you are only a few minutes away from the beautiful Bushland Beach, the local Tavern, parks, shops and more and you are only a short drive to the North Shore precinct.
Owning a home like this doesn't happen too often! To make the move to 12 Hillgrove Court today and be in before Christmas you will need to act now! Call either Clint or Troy today to arrange a private inspection!
- Stunningly designed split level family home
- 4 great size bedrooms upstairs, master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
- All bedrooms have air conditioning and built in robes (to the remaining rooms)
- 2 living rooms (1x upstairs and 1x downstairs)
- Beautiful Tasmanian Oak designed kitchen with a large walk in pantry with new appliances (dishwasher, oven and ceramic cooktop)
- Large open plan dining and family room
- Front timber deck, perfect for entertaining family and friends and storage underneath
- Spacious 1,408sqm fully fenced block, 7 station irrigation system and grey water tank
- Established gardens and chicken coup
- Over 200sqm home under roof and $1,422 half yearly rates (approx.)
- Double gate access at the rear of the home to bushland
- Vacuum maid system has been installed, fully reconditioned with a new motor (3x internal 1x external points)
- Beautiful timber features throughout the whole home and high ceilings
- 5KW Solar Power System (20 panels installed June 2013) and fully air conditioned
- Electric car gate with 3x remotes + 4x covered carport
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Formal Lounge
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bushland Beach, QLD 4818 priced between $320,000 and $590,000