12 Giles Road Rostrevor SA 5073
Fantastic family home on a quiet no through street. Very generous in size.12 Giles Road, Rostrevor
Buyers looking for a spacious home that has a great flow for entertaining and family enjoyment needs to inspect this property. It's a great opportunity in a beautiful location.
- 2 separate living areas including formal dining & formal sitting rooms and a fabulous open plan everyday living & meals area with a generous fully equipped kitchen.
- Huge outdoor gable pergola complete with outdoor zip track blinds, outdoor kitchen facilities and ceiling fans. This entertainer's delight can be used all year round and has the added benefit of all the internal living areas of the home opening into it via glass sliding doors.
- Sitting on 770m2 of land (approx.) the home has plenty of room for the kids to play and the established garden has a selection of fruit trees and a watering system. The garden gives the home a tranquil feel.
- The generous main bedroom suite is privately located at the front of the home enjoying a lovely garden outlook and includes a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 2 and 3 are located at the rear of the home via a separate wing and are adjacent the main bathroom facility. (Bedroom 2 has a built in robe)
- Gas cooking and hot water service.
- Gas heating.
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning.
- Solar power system on a very good credit tariff of 52 cents. (transferrable to new owner)
- Alarm system.
- 5000L rain water tank with pump plumbed into the house.
- Big room sizes.
- Garden shed with power.
- Secure double length carport with direct access to the back yard.
- Attractive timber features throughout the home.
- Ample storage in laundry and kitchen.
Plus much more.
Location Location! What a lovely spot to live at.
Leafy Rostrevor has so much to offer.
Excellent schooling. Walking distance to shops, cafes, bus stops, parks and playgrounds.
Take your pick of the abundance of open green spaces, playgrounds and park areas. Enjoy the peaceful walking trails or the newly opened nature playground at Morialta Conservation Park, Koala watching and all.
We highly recommend an inspection of this home. It is a beauty!
THEON BRUSE 0419 816 470
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rostrevor, SA 5073 priced between $410,000 and $770,000