12 Frederic Street Helena Valley WA 6056
Home Open Sunday 2nd of July 1:30pm - 2:00pm12 Frederic Street, Helena Valley
Be quick to view this much loved family home in the heart of the beautiful suburb of Helena Valley.
Enjoy country relaxation with the bustle of suburbia still nearby - conveniently less than 4.5km from Midland and Guildford! You can enjoy a walk by the Swan River, a glass of wine at one of the famous Swan Valley wineries or dine at one of many cafes, bars or restaurants all within 10 minutes' drive!
This property would be perfect for a young family who can enjoy all the area has to offer including being able to walk to nearby schools and parks with friends or take a quick drive to Ace Cinemas to catch the latest film! This property would also be well suited to a trades person or motor enthusiast who will take advantage of the large workshop with features such as 3 phase power, work pit and massive storage area.
* HUGE 1,012sqm block (approx.)
* Master bedroom with ensuite which features a spacious vanity and double shower
* 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built in robes
* Family bathroom with combined shower/spa bath
* Kitchen with gas cooktop, overhead cupboards and servery through to living area
* Massive open plan living area
* Formal dining room which could be used as a theatre room
* Below ground heated pool
* Fully fenced half tennis court
* Rear access
* Lock up garage
* Workshop with 3 phase power
* Low maintenance gardens
For more information contact James Douglas from LJ Hooker Midland today!
- Sun, 2nd Jul 1:30PM – 2:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Helena Valley, WA 6056 priced between $370,000 and $680,000