12 Fitzroy Court Parrearra QLD 4575
Invest Into Island Living...12 Fitzroy Court, Parrearra
As you step into the home an open plan living area looks straight over the pool and integrates with the island kitchen and stairs leading to the second level mezzanine living area. The kitchen adjoins the dining area with two-storey void and also accesses a small courtyard.
Down the hallway is a study nook before there are three queen size bedrooms with built-ins. The master bedroom features an ensuite and walk-in robe. The main bathroom is three-way with a separate vanity.
Located in a popular pocket, Island cafes and wine bars area only a short stroll to the bay. Surrounded by kilometres of walking and cycling tracks, this property is the ideal lifestyle choice and perfect investment located close to the new hospital.
With a list price under $500,000 this home simply will not last and at this price there is still potential to easily modernize and freshen the property up having been a long term investment property for the current owners.
- Three Bedrooms With Built-ins + Study Nook
- 306m² Courtyard Allotment
- Modern Beach Style Design
- Second Level Living Area
- In-ground Concrete Pool
- North-east Aspect Pool Area
- Newly Air-conditioned Living Area
- Laminate Flooring Throughout Downstairs
- Alfresco Patio Poolside
- Island Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Large Laundry
- Ensuite To Master
- Three-way Powder Bathroom
- Single Remote Garage With Internal Access
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Current Rental Return $490.00pw Until 11.04.18
- Short Walk To Local Restaurants & Corner Store
- Surrounded By Kilometres Of Walking & Cycling Tracks
- Close To The New Sunshine Coast University Hospital
This is absolute entry level island living, the perfect investment opportunity!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Parrearra, QLD 4575 priced between $340,000 and $640,000