12 Ernstine Way Drysdale 3222 VIC
Your new coastal life awaits!
This attractive coastal precinct, set in the heart of Drysdale, embodies the contemporary trend of a 'designer coastal lifestyle'.
The established estate is treed and undulating, featuring quiet courts close to local schools, shops and recreational reserves as well as the potentially outstanding bay views (STCA). Rich with native flora and fauna, this land has a relaxed coastal feel with in vogue homes set on spacious blocks. This allotment, of 720 sqm approx., sits quietly in a desirable location with little through traffic. It boasts an Easterly outlook to the kerb and fantastic morning sun to the North. The long northern aspect is ideal for contemporary architecture with plenty of winter sun filling multiple living spaces. The lovely leafy outlook and niches for native birds throughout the streets are magnificent.
This block neighbours attractive properties with an appreciation of privacy and space. And, with no fixed timeframe for commencement, it's ready for you to plan your dream home!
Live at the gateway of the Geelong & the Bellarine Peninsula, within earshot of the bay. Close to a choice of schools, great family amenities and the beach. 20' to Geelong. 90' to Melbourne.
Create your designer lifestyle here!
* 720 sqm block in a desirable coastal street in the heart of Drysdale
* Quiet, treed, undulating streets perfect for raising a family
* Close to a choice of schools, great family amenities and the beach
* Easterly outlook to the kerb, take in the northern sunlight to the living
* Long northern boundary for contemporary light-filled architecture
* Create a coastal lifestyle at the gateway to Geelong & the Bellarine Peninsula
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Drysdale, VIC 3222 priced between $160,000 and $290,000