12 Elizabeth Street North Perth WA 6006
A Touch Of Class12 Elizabeth Street, North Perth
Boasting impressive high ceilings with shadowline cornice detailing, the warmth of the solid jarrah timber floorboard juxtaposed by polished concrete floors with underfloor heating, quality built-in modern cabinetry for ample storage, stone benchtops throughout, aluminium bi-folding doors, ample natural light and picturesque city views - this home is set to impress.
From the moment you step foot into this immaculate residence, the gallery entrance escorts you past the sleep quarters comprising of the grand master suite, three generous-sized secondary bedrooms, designated home office and into the heart of the home, the contemporary open plan living with the chic modern kitchen, dining and lounge area. Aluminium bi-folding doors elegantly open onto the northern-facing alfresco area providing a magical indoor-outdoor connection with the low-care landscaped garden beds as a luscious backdrop.
Set in one of this area's most sought after locations with all the local amenities at your doorstep, this outstanding residence will not last. Don't miss out, call Daniel Gonzalez to register your interest.
- Secure and Private Gated Entrance
- Verandah Balcony with picturesque city views
- Gallery entrance
- Designated home office
- Grand Master Bedroom with quality built-in robes and private ensuite
- Ensuite with double vanity, free-standing bath, large shower, toilet and full-height tiling
- Three large secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main Bathroom with vanity, large shower, toilet, full-height tiling and feature mosaics
- Modern Open plan living with modern kitchen, dining and lounge
- Modern Kitchen with quality cabinetry, appliances and stone benchtops
- Bi-folding doors opening onto the undercover alfresco
- Low maintenance lawn and garden beds
- Modern Laundry with ample storage
- Secure single garage off Elizabeth St
- Second secure single garage off Macri Lane
- Jarrah Timber Flooring
- Polished Concrete Flooring with underfloor heating
- Stone Benchtops throughout
- Floor to Ceiling Wall Tiles to wet areas
- High Ceilings with shadowline cornice detailing
- Quality Window Furnishings and Curtains
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Air-Conditioning
- Ample Storage
- And much more...
- Exclusive and sought-after location
- Close to Perth CBD
- Close to parks, Woodville Reserve and North Beach Bowling Park
- Close to cafes and restaurants
- Close to great schools - within Kyllia Primary and Mount Lawley High School Catchment
- Close to the freeway and public transport
ON SITE AUCTON held on Saturday 15th October, 1:00pm
Buyers must be registered to bid. Registration closes Friday 14th October, 4:00pm
Daniel Gonzalez 0432 057 009
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in North Perth, WA 6006 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000