12 Ebsworth Close Macarthur 2904 ACT
Renovated, Rejuvenated And Rich In Features
Situated in one of Macarthur’s premier cul-de-sac’s is a thoughtfully planned family home surrounded by established, landscaped gardens and offering views to the surrounding hills.
The moment you enter this home you will get that “wow” feeling as you overlook the spacious, modern kitchen and living areas beneath the raked, high ceilings. Light filled and open plan living is the ideal setting for a family gathering or entertaining friends.
Featuring a very large island bench with built-in breakfast bar, the kitchen has been architecturally remodelled to provide excellent storage cupboards and preparation areas. This truly is the hub of the home and one to be proud of.
Directly adjacent to the kitchen is the formal dining area while access to the outdoor, covered deck is also directly from the kitchen/family room. A separate rumpus room provides a less formal space for teenagers or kids and benefits from built cupboards currently housing a TV and entertainment system. A powder room is also located next to the Rumpus which could be ideal for guests.
• Four bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• Multiple living areas plus huge pergola covered deck with views
• Renovated main bathroom, ensuite and powder room
• Completely re-modelled and renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Stunning kitchen with stone bench, Blanko gas cook-top & Miele dishwasher
• Ducted gas heating plus four reverse cycle split systems and various ceiling fans
• Double garage with remote control doors and internal access
• Fourth bedroom has a mezzanine study perfect for a teenager
• Instantaneous gas hot water
• Back to base alarm plus Crimsafe security screens
• Excellent storage space throughout the house
It is easy to understand the attraction of this elevated street in the newer section of Macarthur with many very house proud owners, views and walking trails at the end of the cul-de-sac. There is very little passing traffic providing a safer environment for children and less road noise.
I strongly urge those looking for a high quality family home to inspect 12 Ebsworth Close Macarthur because this may just be your “forever home”
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Macarthur, ACT 2904 priced between $530,000 and $980,000