12 Dora Street Lisarow 2250 NSW
The All Round Family Pleaser
Built to capitalise on the surrounding distant mountain views, this well maintained three bedroom family home with study will appeal to those buyers who are looking for a home that offers generous sized living areas, an undercover outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the privately set in-ground swimming pool & accommodation for off street parking of four vehicles in the large double lock-up garage & the double carport.
The homes location is within easy reach of the Lisarow railway station, Lisarow's primary & high schools, Lisarow Shopping Plaza, playing fields & soccer oval, the Ourimbah University & access to the M1 Motorway. This tidy home enjoys the following benefits & features:
* Three bedrooms, main & second with built-ins
* Study or fourth bedroom if required
* Light infused formal "L shaped" living/dining areas with distant mountain views
* The beautiful & very practical New Guinea Rosewood timber kitchen with its stainless steel appliances & stainless steel dishwasher, features a wide servery through to the formal dining area
* The family area features slate flooring
* The large span line sunroom off the rear of the home offers an enormous area for large family gatherings & carefree entertaining
* The bathroom has been upgraded & features a separate WC
* Good size laundry with good storage area
* Completely level, fully fenced, landscaped & private backyard with fibre glass in-ground swimming pool
* Large undercover outdoor entertaining area adjacent to the pool
* Tongue & groove flooring under the carpet for those who love boards
* R/C split air conditioner. Under house storage or workshop area if required
* Close proximity to all amenities & services
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lisarow, NSW 2250 priced between $380,000 and $700,000