12 Corella Place Estella NSW 2650
family retreat12 Corella Place, Estella
- the versatile living areas comprise a large formal lounge and an informal dining area adjoining the kitchen
- practical kitchen features a breakfast bar, an abundance of storage space and includes a gas cook-top, dishwasher and water filter
- featuring four bedrooms with built-in robes and a central three-way bathroom. There is also a convenient second toilet off the laundry
- cosy and comfortable, there is a gas heater to lounge, plus ducted cooling throughout
- the rear covered pergola is the perfect place to enjoy a barbeque and revel in the plethora of native bird life that visit the garden which includes an in-ground automatic irrigation system
- remote double lock-up carport with drive through access to the large low maintenance yard, which also has access to the reserve behind
- a quiet cul-de-sac location in a quiet neighbourhood with fabulous neighbours, conveniently close to Charles Sturt University, and the amenities, reserves and nature walks of Estella
- previously leased for $370 per week providing an annual return of 5.2%
Neatly presented with plenty of potential to add your own touch, this home is well worth your inspection
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Estella, NSW 2650 priced between $260,000 and $480,000