12 Clive Road Birkdale QLD 4159
BELIEVE THIS CAN BE YOURS12 Clive Road, Birkdale
The stylish main bedroom boasts a decorative wall cut out feature and walk in robe, plus an ensuite with an added touch of design, separate vanities and double shower. There is a splash of colour in the open kitchen, positioned well with the view to see into the lounge, dining, living room and outdoor area. Generous pantry, good storage, two separate circular sinks and double door fridge space.
- High ceilings
- Step down double lock up garage, with back sliding door
- Wide front entrance
- High quality carpet
- Gas cooktop and Gas hot water
- Ducted air conditioning
- All four bedrooms have built ins
- Ceiling fans
- Artificial grass, low maintenance landscaping front and back
- Solar panels for extremely low electricity bills
- Water Tank
- Under cover entertaining area
- Concrete path on both sides
- Fully fenced
The property is positioned well on the 600m2 block with everything taken care of for you, it is exceptionally low maintenance. Conveniently located in the middle of both Birkdale and Thorneside train stations for ease of transport to the city. Handy to schools, shops, parks, cafes and Howeston Golf Course.
Please call Wayne Hartley or Carolyn Mole from Redlands Realty to arrange a time to see your new home.
- Sat, 21st Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Birkdale, QLD 4159 priced between $460,000 and $850,000