12 Boronia Street Scone NSW 2337
First time offered in 55 years12 Boronia Street, Scone
- The timber home is very tidy with an enclosed verandah/family room, insulated roof and paved undercover entertaining BBQ area.
- Main bedroom has an ensuite & WIR and the home has a 2nd bathroom.
- It has a galley style kitchen (renovated 3 years ago), along with a lounge room, a dining room and high ceilings throughout. An east facing undercover patio plus an enclosed sundrenched verandah, make the most of the home's solar orientation.
- Temperature control is via 2 x reverse cycle split system A/C's, along with 2 ceiling fans cool in summer.
- Infrastructure includes a powered single lock up garage and a workshop, along with a garden shed.
- Power bills are reduced with a 3kw "back to grid" solar system and off peak hot water system.
- Walk to hospital and school bus out front.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Scone, NSW 2337 priced between $190,000 and $340,000