12 Bolingbroke Avenue Devon Park SA 5008
The epitome of perfection...12 Bolingbroke Avenue, Devon Park
This also presents a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers who will have potential for governments grants providing the perfect home to get into a growing market!
Situated in one of Adelaide's best value locations, this new quality home will tick all the boxes for any buyer looking for that premium home where no expense has been spared yet represents excellent value. Devon Park has seen a huge transformation over the last few years and this is the perfect example of where style meets ideal location.
Conveniently located only 5 minutes from the city and close proximity to the new Churchill Shopping Centre, you will also enjoy the social aspect of Prospect Road and O'Connell Street cafes and restaurants as well as the Adelaide Aquatic Centre. You also have a wealth of public transport and school options available.
12 Bolingbroke Avenue, Devon Park features:
• 3 good size bedrooms + study
• Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Mirrored built in robes in bedrooms 2 & 3
• Double shower heads in the ensuite bathroom
• 2.7m high ceilings.
• Huge main bathroom with semi-frameless screen
• Designer main door and upgraded internal doors.
• Upgraded locks and handles.
• Formal lounge in front and spacious living area at the rear.
• LED lighting throughout the house.
• Floating floor boards throughout the house.
• Butler’s Pantry (with dishwasher).
• Upgraded stainless appliances and 900mm cook top.
• Stone bench tops in kitchen.
• Alfresco under main roof.
• Gas BBQ point in Alfresco
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with zoning for all rooms.
• Upgraded bathroom and kitchen fittings & tiles.
• Aggregate concreting in driveways and alfresco area
• Colorbond roof and fencing.
• Panel lift garage door with parking for 1 plus extra parking space in courtyard
• Low maintenance fully landscaped front and rear gardens.
• Underground irrigation system.
• Rainwater tank and pump.
Council: City of Port Adelaide Enfield
Council Rates: See Agent
SA Water: $161.21 approx
Contact Brett Brook today on 08 8271 3666 for further information.
For off-market listings and other great content follow us on Facebook @leadestateagents
*If making a property enquiry ensure to provide a daytime phone number that we can call you on.
Neither the agent nor the vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd part information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent and review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Devon Park, SA 5008 priced between $370,000 and $690,000