12 Ann Minchin Way Minchinbury 2770 NSW
Sold By Laurie Moss & Yvonne Tseros
Huge Split Level Masterpiece!
We are pleased to present to you 12 Ann Minchin Way Minchinbury! This stunning split level home must be seen to be believed!
Positioned on an impressive 1,006m2 block in a private cul-de-sac, near Minchinbury's historic winery precinct.
From the moment you walk through the front door, you will be impressed with the split level design & huge open plan living areas, there is ample amounts of living spaces inside and out. Plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy!
Impressive features including:
Separate tiled entry
* Ducted Air-Conditioning
* Large open plan lounge & dining room with tiled floors, gas heating point, projector + screen
Sliding door from the living room leads out to the covered entertaining area with views to the sparkling in-ground salt water pool, allowing for you to sit back & relax with a cool beverage while the family make a splash on those warmer afternoons.
* Huge family room with plenty of natural light, combustion fireplace & access to the covered patio
* Modern kitchen with stone bechtops, pantry, breakfast bar, gas cooktop, dishwasher & rangehood, informal dining room, leading through to the covered patio again with views to the large backyard & in-ground pool
* Four generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes to all rooms
* Huge master bedroom + spacious modern ensuite with dual sink vanity, separate shower & corner bath, two walk in wardrobes + large balcony & electric shutters
* Upstairs living room ideal for children's retreat boasting beautiful timber floors
* Modern family bathroom with separate bath & shower plus separate toilet
* Plenty of storage space throughout the home
* Lots of yard space ample amounts of room for the kids to enjoy
* Full fencing around the sparkling in-ground salt water pool
* Drive through side access leading upto the huge detached workshop with 3 phase power! Dimentions: approx 7m long x 6m wide x 4m high, there is plenty of room to accommodate a large car & more!!
* Powder room / third toilet downstairs
* Double lock up garage plus triple carport, providing for plenty of car accommodation for the family & guests
Add to all this, solar panels, gas hot water system & internal access to the lock up garage..
There is so much to love about this impressive residence, if you have been looking for a home with all the extras be sure to inspect this stunning property.
To avoid disappointment be sure not to miss the open day!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Minchinbury, NSW 2770 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000