11A Latham Street Alfred Cove WA 6154
Location, Lifestyle and Liveability11A Latham Street, Alfred Cove
- Welcoming Double Door Entry
- Big Carpeted Master Bedroom with Walk-in Robe, Private Ensuite and Ceiling Fan
- 3 Big Additional Carpeted Bedrooms all with Double Built-in Robes and Ceiling Fans
- 5th Bedroom/Study
- Separate Parents Retreat to Front
- Huge, Open-Plan Living and Dining with Solid Timber Flooring
- Modern Kitchen with Granite Bench Top, Stainless Steel Appliances and Double Sink
- Separate Carpeted Family Room with High Ceilings
- Big Main Bathroom with Separate Shower and Bath
- Lovely Gardens Front and Back with Gazebo
Paved, Undercover Patio
- Alarm System for Peace of Mind
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Heating and Cooling
- Solar panels 2.5kw
- Double Lock Up Garage
This amazing family home comes with an equally amazing location. Close to shops, schools, parks and public transport, everything you and your family could possibly want is right outside your door. School wise, you'll be within the intake zone for both Melville Primary and Melville Senior High School. You're spoilt for choice with shopping with Garden City Shopping Centre and Melville Plaza both close by, as well as a number of shops, cafes and restaurants along the nearby Canning Highway. The kids and pets will love the beautiful Ryan Louis Reserve just a short walk from home and you're covered for public transport with multiple bus routes running along Canning Highway and Northlake Road.
Offering the ultimate blend of style and space, this stunning family home won't be around for long. To make it your new forever family home, contact Spiro Mallis & Jackson Tuttleby today!
- Sat, 23rd Sep 12:00PM – 12:45PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Alfred Cove, WA 6154 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000