11A Clontarf Street Seaforth NSW 2092
The Surprise Package Superb Family Living11A Clontarf Street, Seaforth
This sunny family home has it all. Built in the late 1990's and with formal and casual living spaces, a formal dining room plus a great rear garden and entertaining courtyard with plenty of sunshine.
• Four generously proportioned bedrooms, built in robes
• The master bedroom boasts an ensuite
• Separate living and dining areas plus a rumpus room
• Eat in gas kitchen with dishwasher & plenty of storage
• Internal laundry, separate toilet
• Fantastic enclosed sunny rear yard, perfect for children
• Ducucted air conditioning on both levels, gas heating, easy care gardens
• Off street parking for two cars
The location, sunshine and large living areas make this a fabulous home. Within minutes to Seaforth Village shops, local school, Harbour beaches and parks and the bus stop at your door you will have everything you need at your fingertips!
Inspect: Sat / Wed 11.00am to 11.40am
Details: Jason Guildea, John Smyth and Jenny Lorello 9948 2020
Price Guide: $1,600,000
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Seaforth, NSW 2092 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000