11A Avon Street Glebe 2037 NSW
Attractive semi with style, flexibility and elevated views
Perfectly positioned for enjoying the local lifestyle, this character two-level semi enjoys a quiet setting with the buzz of Glebe's cafe scene just around the corner. It is light and airy throughout and offers a smart low maintenance home with lots of flexibility, fresh modern updates and elevated views over the Anzac Bridge. Investors, first-time buyers and downsizers will immediately recognise the lifestyle rewards that accompany this outstanding opportunity that is within a short stroll to Blackwattle Bay parklands, cycleways and foreshore walks.
- Interiors have been freshly updated and are presented in great condition
- A wide rear deck that captures views over the water to the Anzac Bridge
- Lower level open plan living space and a chic contemporary kitchen
- Private rear garden with paved area, lawn and separate studio or workshop
- Two bedrooms include one with large built-ins plus a full modern bathroom
- Underhouse storeroom, a large internal laundry and an extra w/c at the rear
- Plenty of potential to further enhance or redesign to add even more value
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glebe, NSW 2037 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000