119 Waldburg Drive Tapping WA 6065
Parkside family home offers five-star alfresco living119 Waldburg Drive, Tapping
You'll enjoy a luxury resort-style lifestyle with five-star alfresco living in this immaculately presented near-new family home, ideally located opposite a park, walking distance to Spring Hill Primary School, Tapping Primary School and St Stephens School. Five minutes to Carramar Village shopping, and an easy 30-minute commute to Perth CBD.
* Spacious living/dining room opens to poolside alfresco entertainer's deck
* New solar-heated in-ground pool and six-seat spa in paved courtyard
* Separate carpeted cinema room with ceiling fan and is wired for surround sound
* Quality kitchen features stainless steel appliances including five-ring gas burner
* Modern main bathroom with bath, frameless glass shower and separate toilet
* King-sized master bedroom features large en-suite with double vanity, double size shower and separate toilet
* Reverse-cycle zoned air conditioning; internal laundry; double lock-up garage
* High ceilings to all rooms with extra high ceiling to master bedroom
Open-plan living in the spacious living/dining room plus a separate cinema room is ideal for family living, and you'll love entertaining friends and family on the stunning alfresco deck with ceiling fan.
The deck flows to the spectacular illuminated in-ground pool with solar heating, fully enclosed pump house, and a separate six-seat spa to continue the resort-style lifestyle in the low-maintenance paved courtyard that features frameless glass fencing to pool and spa area.
Back inside, the quality kitchen features a large breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and five-ring gas burner. The family bathroom has a bath, frameless glass shower and separate toilet to the modern bathroom.
The king-sized master bedroom with an extra high ceiling features a large en-suite with double vanity, double sized shower with separate toilet and his and hers walk in robes. The three additional bedrooms are all well-proportioned with built in robes.
Reverse-cycle zoned air conditioning, a well-equipped internal laundry with outdoor access, and a double lock-up garage add convenience.
Inclusion of quality furniture with sale is subject to negotiation.
Call Brendan Walsh at Sell Lease Property on 0478 943 127 to organise your inspection today.
Property Code: 3655
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tapping, WA 6065 priced between $420,000 and $780,000