119 Newport Road Dora Creek NSW 2264
Semi-rural family retreat with an emphasis on stylish entertaining119 Newport Road, Dora Creek
- Solid family home of brick and tile contraction with dual street frontage
- Set on almost 2 acres, private and serene allotment with lush, established gardens and views to tranquil Dora Creek
- Dual access to front and rear of property
- Four liberally sized bedrooms, two with BIR's to combat any storage issues
- Two beautiful bathrooms, one showcasing a charming claw foot tub
- Modern kitchen featuring quality stainless steel appliances
- Comfortable living areas with family room enjoying a wood burning combustion fire for year round comfort
- Breathtaking outdoor entertaining areas include a huge deck overlooking the lush gardens and creek beyond, plus an impressive covered alfresco retreat boasting a cosy fireplace and convenient dishwasher
- Separate studio complete with kitchenette â ideal for additional income or multi-generational living
- Triple car garage with carport providing plenty of room for vehicles, trailers, and watercraft
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Spend your weekends exploring local waterways, relaxing with friends in the serene surroundings or stock-up on fresh ingredients with a visit to Lake Macquarie's vibrant Farmers Market
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dora Creek, NSW 2264 priced between $530,000 and $990,000