119 Newport Road Dora Creek 2264 NSW
Semi-rural family retreat with an emphasis on stylish entertaining
On almost 2 acres and privately positioned in the tranquil hamlet of Dora Creek, this family home is a superb statement in style and quality and delivers all the benefits of a semi-rural lifestyle whilst remaining close to a wide range of retail, dining and leisure opportunities. Perfectly suited for family living, this home exudes a relaxed vibe throughout and provides maximum opportunity for outdoor living from an unbeatable alfresco retreat complete with fireplace, dishwasher, and leafy outlook over the established grounds and Dora Creek. Designed over a single level, welcoming interiors reveal four liberally sized bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms, comfortable living areas and modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Other highlights of this desirable home include a free-standing studio providing dual occupancy potential or sought after multi-generational living options and a triple car garage with carport providing plenty of room to house vehicles, trailers, and watercraft.
- Solid family home of brick and tile contraction with dual street frontage
- Set on almost 2 acres, private and serene allotment with lush, established gardens and views to tranquil Dora Creek
- Dual access to front and rear of property
- Four liberally sized bedrooms, two with BIR's to combat any storage issues
- Two beautiful bathrooms, one showcasing a charming claw foot tub
- Modern kitchen featuring quality stainless steel appliances
- Comfortable living areas with family room enjoying a wood burning combustion fire for year round comfort
- Breathtaking outdoor entertaining areas include a huge deck overlooking the lush gardens and creek beyond, plus an impressive covered alfresco retreat boasting a cosy fireplace and convenient dishwasher
- Separate studio complete with kitchenette â ideal for additional income or multi-generational living
- Triple car garage with carport providing plenty of room for vehicles, trailers, and watercraft
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- An abundance of fruit trees - macadamia, mango, mandarin, grape fruit, guava, grape vine to name just a few
- Spend your weekends exploring local waterways, relaxing with friends in the serene surroundings or stock-up on fresh ingredients with a visit to Lake Macquarie's vibrant Farmers Market
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dora Creek, NSW 2264 priced between $480,000 and $890,000