119 Jackson Avenue Karrinyup 6018 WA
Enjoy a low maintenance lifestyle by moving into this practically-designed and sleek four bedroom two bathroom Perceptions home spanning two storeys and handily located close to shopping centres, school, bus stops, beaches, the freeway, golf courses and everything in between.
The residence's simplicity will impress you the most, in particular a fantastic separation between the downstairs living spaces and all four upstairs bedrooms that are carpeted for your warmth and are serviced by a study nook off the landing. A spacious front lounge room greets you upon entry into the property and is tiled for low-maintenance living, whilst an open-plan family and dining area incorporates an efficient kitchen and breakfast/meals bar into its layout before extending outdoors to a pitched rear patio for easy entertaining in total privacy.
Some quality kitchen appliances are on show, including an Ariston oven and exhaust fan, a gas cook top and a Dishlex dishwasher, to accompany a storage pantry and tiled splashbacks amongst other things. Completing this excellent package is a remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper's access and a separate door leading outside.
Some of the nearer amenities include Karrinyup Shopping Centre only footsteps away, as well as Trigg Beach, Clarko Reserve, Hamersley Public Golf Course, Lake Gwelup Reserve and the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club. This location is just too good to refuse!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Tiled downstairs open-plan family and dining area with a gas bayonet
- Upper-level master suite with a walk-in wardrobe and a shower and toilet in the ensuite bathroom
- 2nd/3rd/4th upstairs bedrooms all have built-in robes
- Main upper-level bathroom with a separate bath, shower and a toilet
- Outdoor access from the laundry
- Downstairs powder room
- Under-stair storage
- Linen presses on both floors
- Outdoor power to the patio entertaining area
- Freshly painted throughout
- Venetian blinds fitted
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security alarm system
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Side access
- Close to St Mary's Anglican Girls' School, magnificent coastal cafes and restaurants, shopping and cinema complexes at nearby Innaloo, sprawling local parklands, public transport and more
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Karrinyup, WA 6018 priced between $420,000 and $780,000