118a Main Street Westbrook 4350 QLD
Spacious Updated Timber Gable
Representing exceptional value, this attractive timber gable which has been updated recently inside with a modern kitchen and bathroom, offers a lot for the price and is a must to inspect for the owner occupier or investor (rent appraised at $355per/week) looking for value.
Perfect for entertaining, this home boasts an air-conditioned carpeted lounge room, large modern kitchen with dishwasher and a separate dining room which opens onto the homes biggest asset, the enormous covered outdoor area. Looking for more entertaining space, there is also a huge separate shade-covered timber deck.
Three of the bedrooms are double-plus in size (main bedroom is extra-large) and offer built-in wardrobes. Accessed via the main bedroom is a smaller fourth bedroom/study/nursery, which with minimal effort could easily be made into a separate bedroom with its own access. Servicing the bedrooms is the spacious modern bathroom, complete with shower and toilet.
Sitting on a fully fenced 1,051m2 block with double timber garage and double carport and part of a 2 lot scheme with the neighboring property at 118b Main Street with only a small yearly payment of $175 for insurance, this property which is located just minutes from Westbrook's Shopping centre, Tavern, Medical Centre and Childcare Centre and 6 minutes to Drayton Woolworth's is not to be missed.
Properties in this price range are near impossible to find in Westbrook making this one a must to inspect.
- Three double plus sized built-in bedrooms (main is extra-large)
- Smaller fourth bedroom/study/nursery located of main bedroom
- Large modern kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of bench space
- Carpeted and air-conditioned lounge room, separate dining room
- Gorgeous polished timber floors through kitchen, dining and hallways
- Spacious modern bathroom with shower and toilet
- Enormous covered outdoor area off dining room
- Huge separate shade covered timber deck
- Double timber garage plus double carport
- Fully fenced 1,051m2 block with large front yard
- Good investment, rent appraised at $355per/week
- Minutes to Westbrook shops, Tavern, Medical Centre and Childcare Centre
- 6 minutes to Drayton Woolworth's
- Part of a 2 lot scheme with small $175 yearly cost for insurance
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Westbrook, QLD 4350 priced between $210,000 and $390,000