117 Kaloona Drive Bourkelands 2650 NSW
make a statement
With a smart street facade, this quality Hilltop home will provide fun and happiness for all the family
- making an impressive statement, landscaped stairs lead from street level to a front entry that perfectly blends practicality and embellishment with feature display niches and a handy cloak closet
- a sunken living area at the front of the home greets you as the perfect retreat to relax or entertain
- the kitchen, positioned between the two living zones, includes stainless steel dishwasher, gas cook-top and plenty of storage space
- slate tiles and vaulted ceiling are the feature of the open plan kitchen and light filled dining area, which opens out on to the central undercover alfresco area
- complete with four bedrooms, all with built-in robes, the spacious main also features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- warm earthy tones flow through the bathroom and ensuite, which is accented with pebble feature tiles
- a double remote panel-lift garage has plenty of room for secure car accommodation and extra storage as well as convenient internal access
- the easy maintenance L-shaped yard features established garden beds and retaining walls plus plenty of room for the kids to play
- conveniently located with easy access on to the main arterial of Holbrook Road, anywhere in Wagga is only a short drive away
Ideally suited to relaxed living and entertaining, this conveniently positioned home is sure to please.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bourkelands, NSW 2650 priced between $290,000 and $540,000