1/17 Challinor Street Auchenflower 4066 QLD
Stylish Townhouse with Views and Aspect
* Quiet yet exceptionally convenient location
* Very private and secure
* Expansive space over three levels
* Beautifully maintained with modern kitchen and bathrooms
* Walking distance to transport, schools, shops, cafes and Frew Park
* Contact us 24 hours for further information
Combining elegance, convenience and privacy, this three-bedroom, two and half bathroom townhouse offers exceptional value, perfectly situated in one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs, and only a short walk from both Rosalie Village, Paddington and the flourishing shopping and dining precinct centred around Park Road, Milton.
Both stylish and practical, this beautifully maintained townhouse is ideal for entertaining with its open-plan living and dining areas and the combination of a large outdoor courtyard and an appealing deck set off the kitchen and living room.
The subtle qualities that make a property truly liveable come together in this lovely home. The ridge top position not only captures the breeze but also sets the home beyond any flood risk. An appealing North East aspect floods the home in natural light and delivers stunning city views from the master bedroom. Even though just a few minutes' walk from both Auchenflower and Milton train stations, the bus routes that serve Milton Road and the Milton City Cat terminal, the home is very quiet as it occupies a perfect mid position on the high side of the street. Additionally it occupies the most private position on the site, being away from passing residents or traffic.
The home is located in the catchment of and within easy walking distance to the coveted Milton State Primary School and is a short drive from Kelvin Grove State School.
This gorgeous townhouse offers an unsurpassed lifestyle and is ready to move in to immediately making it an outstanding opportunity for both owner-occupiers and investors.
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and city view
- Second and third bedrooms, both doubles
- Built-ins in all bedrooms
- Generous study space on the top floor
- Two modern bathrooms with shower over bath in the main and shower in the ensuite
- Generous kitchen with expansive benchtop, high quality appliances and ample storage
- Open-plan living and dining with polished timber floors
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Zoned and ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Dedicated laundry and guest powder room
- Light-filled and landscaped paved courtyard and a separate outdoor entertainment deck with northerly aspect
- Suitable for a small pet
- Very secure off street security gated and fenced location
- Cable internet available
- Spacious double-car garage with remote door controls
- Large storeroom off garage
- Low body corporate fees in boutique complex of just 2 townhouses
Offering a rare opportunity to enjoy Auchenflower's unrivalled lifestyle, this spacious townhouse enjoys a superb location just under 3km from the CBD and close to bus and train services, schools, shops and cafes. Book your inspection today.
Property Code: 2624
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Auchenflower, QLD 4066 priced between $520,000 and $960,000