11/59 Mill Point Road South Perth WA 6151
Space, Quality and Central Location11/59 Mill Point Road, South Perth
This lock up and leave executive apartment offers a sense of space and an uncompromised lifestyle with all the amenities one can only dream about
An abundance of natural light, formal and informal living areas enhance the sense of spaciousness internally, while the balcony opens out with expansive views of Melville Waters, Kings Park and the Old Brewery.
This spacious 5th Floor apartment offers 150 m2 open plan living area, plus 48m2 of terrace off the main living area. A private master suite is enhanced with a luxurious en-suite finished superbly with floor to ceiling tiling. The remaining two bedrooms both having built in robes and the second bedroom has access to the balcony. The family bathroom has a bath, separate shower and WC. All bedrooms have access to the terrace.
A huge balcony with water Views is the perfect setting for BBQ's or entertaining family and friends. Secure triple car parking and secure storage area with direct access to the foyer and NO STEPS. Parking will never be an issue with three parking bays and plenty of visitor parking! This well maintained complex also offers a wonderful outdoor entertaining area which includes: full size tennis court, barbeque area, swimming pool, sauna, gym and common room. This apartment provides a fantastic lifestyle opportunity, close to all amenities.
- Formal entry
- Open plan living areas with Views of Melville Waters
- Chef's kitchen complimented by quality appliances and stone bench tops
- Separate Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- Two double size bedrooms with BIR's. The 2nd bedroom has a private balcony with Views
- Family bathroom bath and separate shower
- 48sqm balcony with panoramic vista of Melville Waters, Kings Park
- Plenty of storage space
- 3 parking bays plus storage area, Internal access to lift
- Electronic security system
- Fabulous communal entertaining area: barbeque area, long lap pool, sauna and gym and full size tennis court.
- Close to South Perth foreshore cycle ways, Mends Street Shopping Precinct restaurants, cafes, Windsor Hotel, transport ferry , CBD, private and State Schools and major freeways north and south.
Council Rates: $2,857.52 pa
Water Rates: $1,186.13 pa
Strata Levy: $3,042.00 per quarter
Year Built: 2000
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in South Perth, WA 6151 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000