114 St Crispins Avenue Port Douglas QLD 4877
LUXE TROPICAL LIVING IN PORT DOUGLAS114 St Crispins Avenue, Port Douglas
* Plantation shutters and crisp white hues.
* Polished concrete tiles.
* Newly insulated ceiling.
* Beautiful fittings, decor & plenty of storage.
* New inverter split system air conditioners.
* Ergonomic ceiling fans throughout.
* New LED downlights.
* New appliances - all no longer guilty pleasures with the 5kW Bosch Solar System cutting your consumption costs down considerably.
* Three generous bedrooms with air conditioning, fans and wardrobes.
* Plus generous study/guest room with new wardrobe.
* Renovated laundry with plenty of bench space & storage.
* Plus walk-in storage & large linen cupboard conveniently placed throughout.
* The luxury master suite has new timber-look laminate floorboards, air conditioner, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobes, en suite bathroom & the bonus being the private access to the alfresco area & pool!
* Spacious living & dining areas.
* Gorgeous kitchen with vast stone bench tops & breakfast bar.
* New stainless steel appliances & dishwasher.
* Masses of storage cupboards.
* Undercover outdoor entertaining to be enjoyed year-round.
* Enveloped by lush gardens with extensive decking lining underfoot right to the pool.
* Automated reticulation system, front & back, ensures complete ease of maintenance & maximum outdoor enjoyment.
* Large, fully lined double carport with new storage cupboard.
* Storage shed at the rear. Did we mention there's heaps of storage!?
Here is a fully renovated family home set in amongst tropical landscaped gardens and presenting spacious, sun-lit luxury living of stunning proportions. Impressive right from the facade, yet it's still hard to believe the up-to-the-minute treasures hidden beyond the front door of this beautiful home.
Situated just moments from the coast in a quiet estate surrounded by lakes and the Sheraton Grand Mirage Golf Course, within 5 minutes to Port Douglas's hub, reputable schools and easy access to the Captain Cook Highway.
Within minutes walk or a short drive to absolutely everywhere in this beautiful, Far North coastal destination, if you can bare to leave this wonderful home - that's a true depiction of dream holiday-at-home luxe living.
All enquiries and inspections - just call!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Port Douglas, QLD 4877 priced between $430,000 and $810,000