1/14 Corrigan Street Burwood 3125 VIC
Sunny and spacious with a choice of outdoor living...
Featuring its own street frontage, north-facing front gardens and refurbished 3 bedroom floorplan, this sunny and spacious residence has strong prospects as an inspiring home or rewarding investment with easy proximity to Deakin University and well-regarded primary and private schools including PLC. Close to transport choices including Burwood Road trams, Ashburton Station and buses to Box Hill, it is just a short stroll from parkland including Gardiners Creek or Wattle Park.
Refurbished throughout with re-polished timber floors and fresh neutral decor, highlights include elevated entry to a deep front verandah overlooking the gardens, a private rear courtyard with pedestrian gate access to a double rear carport, spacious and sunny living and dining with a servery to a generous timber kitchen with meals and a renovated family bathroom. Including gas heater and ducted heating, ceiling fans, air conditioner, alarm, security doors and built-in robes.
A ready-to-rent opportunity with scope to enhance at leisure, this low-maintenance and updated home has equal appeal for family buyers, downsizers or investors.
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.1-14corriganstreetburwood.com
* Bright and sunny with a refurbished floorplan, established front gardens and a rear courtyard
* Walk to parkland, transport options, Deakin University and PLC
* Well-proportioned room sizes with polished hardwood timber floors and high ceilings throughout
* Secure and single level with low maintenance attributes and generous undercover parking,
* Convenient access to shopping in High Street Ashburton, Leo's Glen Iris and Camberwell Junction
* Quiet street surrounded by sought-after amenities with potential to further enhance
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burwood, VIC 3125 priced between $550,000 and $1,030,000