114 Charles Street Putney 2112 NSW
Freestanding Full Brick Gem On Private Leafy Block
Counting charming period features, a flowing single-level layout and level 670sqm block among its many enticing qualities, this delightful family home holds far-reaching appeal. Set amidst idyllic leafy gardens yet just steps from Putney Village, it simultaneously meets the brief for both privacy and superior convenience. Exuding a warm welcoming ambience, it is efficiently equipped with all the essential ingredients to create a lovely family home whilst holding plenty of potential to further enhance in your own time.
- Set on approx. 670sqm, lovely covered front leafy verandah
- Inviting lounge with patterned ceilings, charming fireplace
- Kitchen with eat-in bench, timber cabinetry, walk-in pantry
- Living/dining with large light-filling windows, opens to garden
- Tiled bathroom with deep bathtub and separate lavatory
- Polished floors, high ceilings, picture rails, timber detail
- Undercover courtyard with built-in BBQ, paved alfresco spot
- Single lock-up garage plus ample secure off-street parking
Offered for the first time in 50 years and positioned within a sought-after village enclave, it is in walking distance to easy Rivercat City transport, buses, Kissing Point Park, beautiful waterfront parklands and Putney Public School with excellent amenities plus Top Ryde Shopping Centre only minutes away.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Putney, NSW 2112 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,300,000