1/14 Carlisle Street Rose Bay NSW 2029
Luxurious House-sized Boutique Apartment1/14 Carlisle Street, Rose Bay
Exceptionally peaceful and private incorporating a large wrap around courtyard, fully reticulated garden with automatic drip irrigation and in-ground salt-water swimming pool with illuminated fibre optics. This exclusive apartment has been crafted with an emphasis on fluid indoor/outdoor living while offering optimal security and convenience with level entrance, lift access from double lock-up garaging to your front door.
The apartment enjoys a convenient setting on the edge of Rose Bay village with easy access to boutique cafes and restaurants, shopping, public transport, public and private schools and renowned harbor beaches.
- 3 luxurious bedrooms all with built-in robes, master with own patio, walk-in-robe and limestone ensuite
- 1.5 further bathrooms all with heated floors and heated towel rails
- Superb, fully integrated limestone kitchen with quality European appliances
- Limestone flooring, keyless entry
- Saltwater swimming pool with fully reticulated lush garden
- Integrated sound system, ducted reverse air con, C-Bus home electrics, Cat 5 data cabling
- Motorised blind to covered patio area and motorised blinds for lounge window
- DLUG with abundance of storage space
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rose Bay, NSW 2029 priced between $2,100,000 and $3,900,000