114-116 Oxford Street Woollahra 2025 NSW
Grand Parkside Terrace With North Facing Garden Oasis
Beyond the striking sandstone facade of this landmark Victorian terrace lies an enchanting parkside oasis designed to embrace a north facing entertainer's haven and set on a private approximately 228sqm. Grand interiors reveal an eclectic fusion of classical and contemporary design with a chic industrial flavour and a family friendly layout incorporating a master retreat and children's wing. Overlooking Centennial Park on the edge of Woollahra village, the approximately 7.4m fronted home features rare double tandem garaging and is footsteps to a world of arts, fashion and entertainment. Also suitable for offices, childcare or other business use STCA
* Blue-ribbon village setting, walk to Oxford St and Westfield
* North facing courtyard garden oasis with saltwater pool
* Grand formal rooms, fireplace, polished concrete floors
* Sleek galley gas kitchen, family living room opens outdoors
* 4 large beds, 3 with built-ins, deep deck, dual access stairway
* Master retreat with sitting room and soaring cathedral ceilings
* Triple French doors to a full length balcony with park views
* 2 baths, sep laundry, large attic with scope to develop STCA
* Suitable for office suites, childcare or other business STCA
* Video intercom, gas heating, surround sound, tandem garage
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Woollahra, NSW 2025 priced between $1,700,000 and $3,100,000