113A Cattai Ridge Road Glenorie NSW 2157
Immaculately presented 4 bedroom single level home with large shed, in-ground pool and magical views.113A Cattai Ridge Road, Glenorie
With ample shedding, this property is perfect for the trades-person requiring a property with easy access.
Ideal opportunity for those seeking a lifestyle block on easy care acres, the property also offers separate over-size two car garage or second shed, large trades-persons shed with concrete floor and power, salt-water resort style in-ground pool, landscaped grounds and magical vistas to the rear.
The home comprises:
• Spacious tiled family room with floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing rural vistas outdoors.
• Open plan stone kitchen with ample cupboard space, electric appliances and pantry.
• Light filled family dining area with slide door access to covered alfresco entertaining area overlooking the in-ground swimming pool
• 4 double-bed sized bedrooms including Master suite with floor to ceiling windows, built ins plus en-suite bathroom.
• Main bathroom with bath and shower.
• Separate laundry.
• Independent access to spacious rumpus room with tiled floors and high ceilings. This also has the potential for home office, in-law space or fantastic teenage retreat.
Other features include:
• Ducted air,
• Ceiling fans
• Tiled floors.
• Solar hot water (1.5Kw)
• Approximately 17,000 L capacity rainwater tanks.
• Town water
• Dog proof fencing around the house gardens.
Spectacular outdoor area with the salt-water resort style pool showcasing a magnificent backdrop over cleared acres and far-reaching bush-land to the rear. Fronting the pool is a sunny covered casual dining area ideal for entertaining friends on those long summer evenings.
For the handyman, trades-person or avid car collector there is a sealed driveway access to a large shed with concrete floor and power with the added benefit of a second shed or additional 2-car garaging adjacent to the main shed with ample car parking areas.
With a block size of approx 5 acres there are cleared acres suitable for a couple of horses if required, or fabulous space for quad bikes, a game of football or cricket or just picturesque lifestyle acres.
Immaculately presented, ready to move into and enjoy.
Please note: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out and rely on their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glenorie, NSW 2157 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000