11/32 Grey Street Kalbarri WA 6536
KALBARRI GOLD!11/32 Grey Street, Kalbarri
Any potential buyer has the option of seeking to renew the manager's rental lease, or if they wish, take full possession of the unit on settlement as their own abode, or retain it for their own use as a holiday unit. The bathroom/laundry area has had a complete makeover and has been brought up to modern standards, whilst all carpets have been refurbished and most furnishings replaced.
The main bedroom is king-sized and boasts a king-size bed and mattress, two sets of king-size sheets, a king-size doona with two sets of covers and matching pillowcases, a chest of drawers, two bedside tables with lamps and pillows. The complex has its own large fibreglass swimming pool for you to utilise, complete with a covered entertaining area with barbecues and more.
Regarded over the years as one of the most popular up-market places to stay in Kalbarri, this charming development is situated on the town's main street and is close to all of the important amenities. A high standard of living is assured here - contact the TWYFORD TEAM today for more information!
- Should the purchaser wish to treat the property purely as an investment, they would need to negotiate a new lease with the Rental Group (leasing agents)
- Open-plan lounge area with two leather lounges/couches, plus two cushions, a coffee table, television set (32 TEAC brand), a Persian rug, bookcase and a split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit (all items new in 2011 including A/C unit)
- Kitchen/dining space complete with a dining table and six chairs, a dishwasher, refrigerator, electric kettle, toaster, microwave oven, a dolphin torch, generous set of cutlery, crockery, saucepans, salad bowls and more
- Items in the office, including the split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit are currently property of the Rental Group
- Double bed to 2nd bedroom (new in 2014)
- Bathroom/laundry with a washing machine and mirror (tiling and everything else was completely refurbished here in 2014)
- Carpets in both bedrooms were replaced in October 2014
- Additional items include curtains throughout, two sets of single bed sheets, pillow slips, towels and an outdoor table setting with four plastic chairs
- Inventory correct as of September 2016
- Foxtel and telephone connection to the office
- Allocated car parking bay
- Completely refurbished swimming pool
- A solid income with low expenses is in the offing here
- Strong building construction for living during all seasons
- Walking distance from all amenities, including shops, hotel etc.
- Just footsteps from the Murchison River - enjoy a water view from your front door whilst also indulging in a close proximity to the beach
- Only a short distance to the Kalbarri Health Centre (at the rear of the property)
- Kalbarri is a very popular tourist destination with a favourable climate and all the town facilities tourists would appreciate, including restaurants, the resident doctor, a golf course, river cruises and fishing
For a property price guide and fact sheet please use the contact agent button as provided.
Contact: The Twyford Team - Before it's too late!
Chris Twyford: 0412 500 125 - Chris Kots: 0400 241 017
Direct: 9288 1522 - [email protected]
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kalbarri, WA 6536 priced between $180,000 and $330,000